Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another day of looking pt.7

This is the first of this Saga to be done in school.... I don't know why but school just gets to me. I have like mini mood swings here. Its annoying. I was ok in my house, shy and bothered by my attire when I left my house, the same when I got here and then boom. I just suddenly feel.... blah. If not depressed. I don't like 2 use the word depressed when describing how I'm feeling but nothing else seems to cover the feeling. I don't even no why. I was praised in class for the beat that I made which kind of annoyed me and I'm not going to go into why because along with this feeling comes a great laziness that I don't like. It makes me tired. But the odd thing about it is that it isn't laziness of action, but its making me lazy when it comes to thinking and explaining. I mean I'm like that in general but not this much.(OMG too much candy in the morning....Affecting my stomach and head....Damn you addiction) Like usually I would have more to say about a subject, serious or not(mostly when its serious) and I'd just say the things that would make the conversation shorter. I'm glad no one catches on....(you reading this, which I doubt, do not pay attention i'm lying) Anything and everything I can I chose carefully. I don't know why but I'm the type of person who pays attention to the words people use. And this part I can say freely because even if people did pay attention to the words that I use they wouldn't exactly know what or why i used them :D I do like certain things that I do. I guess I do try a little to be mysterious. Well not really....Thats one of those things that I do but don't notice until after exactly what I'm doing, Like I'm mindful that I'm carefully choosing the words but it doesn't really dawn on me why until after. OMG I'm sooo tired. Its making my head hurt..... I'm just glad i ain't seeing things kuz thennnnn its bad. So I'm kool. I'm gonna complain a lot on here because I'm gonna cut down on how much I complain in person. HaHa I'm gonna admit that I admire somebodi in this school. Can u guess who??? For those who don't go to this school(I don't no y ur reading this because it isn't interesting lol) but message me and I'll let u no who.....And ppl that do go here don't get slick.
~We're still at war~
The quote of this admittance is: "God likes you because he has to. everyone else just thinks ur an ass."

No comments: