Thursday, October 23, 2008

On The Dai That Never Happened

OOOOOOOOO........If your lips speak no, but your involuntary actions say yes; stop or go? Haha you ever wanted to write about something or tell somebody something that is bothering you without actually telling or writing it? I feel like that right now.... Something happened todai but it's just a little tooo personal. And this shall be pulled into the sagas of the days that never happened. Since I can no longer write about a day that never happened I have a question: If it is something that cannot be said, should it be something that can be read when written? I feel better than earlier and I have the people from my school(the class I was in when I got back) to thank for it. So thank you. Somehow being in people's company makes me feel better.
!We are still at war!
The quote of this entry is: "You don't have to love me. You don't even have to like me. But you will RESPECT me!"

No comments: