Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OOOOO.....its poem time

I'm here....
I'm here and I'm alive
Can you see these lies in my eyes
As my lies are surprised
By denial and these files that I'm spreading

I'm awake....
I'm awake and I'm looking
can you see you've been took by the taken
You look up and I'm waiting
You see smiles but I'm faking this attitude

I'm walking....
I'm walking and I observe
can you notice that you serve
You act high but you swerve
And you think you got nerve but I don't

You say that your the boss
and that your a G
but you don't see
that I'm the boss
and you work for me

Listen you've been lied to
I've turned you partners into enemies
Letting me get ahead you see
And you can't even get close to me
because I gave you the wrong key

You know the door
but you can't open it
You argue so much
you can't even get close to it

And even if you get there
you wouldn't know what to do
because your mad at one man
and the next ones' mad at you

So this is all going to my plan
because you think your the man
And with that mindset you don't understand
that you can't and I can

No comments: