Friday, October 24, 2008

Another day of looking pt. 4

Todai was an interesting day filled with interesting conversations. All in all todai was a good dai. I'm just not feeling good kuz I went to the wrong Chinese store and wasted 5.50 for a messed up stomach lol. I actually kind of liked todai. It was short well the school part of it was.... I have no idea why I said certain things. I no y i chose the person but not y i did it in the first place..... made me feel kinda silly :P. All I will say is that there are many things wrong but even more things right. And for todai and hopefully tomorrow the things wrong wont exist. I think about things too much. The main thing that iggs me is that I don't know exactly wat i should talk about... I don't want to talk about little things, but I don't exactly know what is little and what is big. It may seem big to me but it may actually be small. Or it may be big and I deem that other ppl may see it as small so i usually just dismiss it to the back of my head. Thats wat I do most of the time... until it bothers me to the annoying point. I have to stop doing that lol. @_@ so konfusing lol. This song has me in such a peaceful state of mind I love it. I'm madd tired. But I feel good =3
~We're still at war~
The quote of this piece is: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind"

No comments: