Saturday, October 11, 2008

The War Is On AGAIN


OH. My. EVA-LOVIN. GOODNESS. PINKHAzE is back at war. Spending money and time on warfare is not my thing but it cannot be avoided sadly. I thought that that whole block war was done with....Nooooooooooooooo. Wrong Sir! It was paused Sir. We went from jealous songs(from the biddies) to the violent songs, to the slow songs. You know the ones that talk about life and the economy and all that other stuff. Now we're on violent songs again. Only this time it's full blown recklessness. Ahh these people are going to drive me crazy. They punched my daughter in the face and tried to jump her! OMGoodness are they serious.....I think they are. They started with my little buzzin. They are so serious. They were bystanders in our war. Insurgents as the media would say. They'd be tight if we went down there and beat up their little cousins. I was ready to go!!! Not beat up the little cousins, not that I wont fight a little kid, but I was ready to break they door down. I mean I was about to before and the person next door was about to call the cops....smh@ people that don't know nothing. They had just jumped and cut my buzzin. I went to break down! that door. The mother is going to act like she didn't notice that "4." Let me say that again...."4" of her kids just snuck out the house. I've been around kids all my life. There is no way that "4" kids leave your house and you don't hear the difference.... They ain't the quiet type. Not in the slightest. This is what actually happened because we know how they get down. They saw my buzzin going about her business by herself(she was coming to find me and my sisters) and their mother sent them to jump my buzzin. Then after they did they ran their over sized selves back in the house and the mother called the police to make them seem innocent. Two cops came and we knew the mother was about to lie because she wouldn't talk to the police in front of us. I swear people these days. When the 2 cops got there at first they was neutral and then kind of on our side because we had told them what happened before she got downstairs. And when the police came to my fort in the war zone I was safely at the store :) When me and my sisters calmed down enough to be around cops and people we went back to the fort. We get and there was so many people around. Oh my geez. I thinking ok this should all be settled. Nooooooooooooooo. Wrong Sir! The police was against us Sir. My buzzin just got jumped, her knee was cut, and we was supposed to do nothing when the police wasn't going to do anything? I think not. Negative Sir. They was like 2 completely different people....I wonder what went down in that house....ewwwww never mind I really don't. But!!! This all happened over the summer. And here I thought if was gonna be over. Like I need more things more things to happen. See it wouldn't be bad if it was like one fight happens its over with. NOOOOOOOo SIR! I wouldn't mind. But no....they like to jump people, hide in their houses and if we knock on their door they pop madd ish out the window and call the police.... *sigh* Such a hassle. One time one of the girls told me she was gonna break my skull open with the bowl she has in her hand in her "window." I oh so tight one time because I went and sat on their stoop. That made them so tight, but my sisters had to pull me out of the gate and I went with them because I knew that was trespassing. I hate war and I was going to be a peaceful as possible but they're getting reckless so they must be shut down. I'm feeling mean.... First we're going to take her boyfriend away. Which is the stupid reason why it started!!! She was jealous that my sister waved to her boyfriend and said hi. How stupid is that. I guess the girl ain't like even before that or something but she just started jumping her because she's jealous that her boyfriend likes my sister more that he does her. We don't fight over no boy. Especially those that we're not interested in. Its all just too stupid, but she started jumping people so we can't just sit there and let that pass. But back to the plan. First one of my sisters is going to bag her boyfriend. We already have people by her house. We have people by the other house that she goes to. All it is, is just a matter of time. This is going to end I shall see to that. And the police is getting me tight because they're not doing anything. All they say is that we shouldn't do anything.... But I'm going over there today so we'll see whats going to happen. All I know is that this is "not" going to be a repeat of the summer.....

1 comment:

td said...

crap. i'm sorry. i'm here, you know that...