Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Which Way 2 Go

I've always tried my best to stay neutral in most situations that I'm not directly in. Today I chose a side..... That makes me feel some kind of way. To keep myself, myself I have to listen to "Your Love Is My Love" by Whitney Houston over and over again. It remind me of when I was extra young and everybody would try to figure out what she said in the middle of the chorus. We of course never did because we didn't have a way of finding out other than listening to the song over and over listening to that one part. That didn't work so it's ok. I could look it up now, but I just don't feel like it. I suppose I should to put that part of my mind at ease. Ok I'm sitting here writing trying not to pay attention to how irritated I've actually become. And its time for me to change the song. I was wondering if I should go with violence in the song or sweet music..... I chose I Get High(Good Times) by Styles P. I have no idea why I love this song soooo much. I've been listening to this song ever since I was I don't know how old. Its one of those song that I heard when I was little and didn't know nothing about it. Then when I heard it later on I was in Love with it. If you understand that I'm glad because I'm not in the describing mood. OMG EVERYTHING is irritating me. I think my computer just jumped back in time because everything just repeated itself. Whatever. I'm supposed to go out with my homeboy today for his birthday.... I don't want to be unpleasant around him on his birthday. I mean I doubt I would be anyway but still. I don't even feel like going over there. I'd love to be there.....just not go there. I'll see if I go or not. I might just go be a little hoodlum today and roam the streets for awhile..... Its cold....maybe not. I think I'm gonna eat some food, eat some cake, take a nap and then eat some jello...... And then go to sleep. Playing games is gonna be somewhere in that little plan of mine...
~We're still at war....~
And the quote of this poem is: "Your just mad because I'm crazy and they still love me"

No comments: