Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another day of looking pt. 3

Well back on the Another Day saga. I want to be sleep right now.... I really do. Me and Sleep have the sort of relationship that a girl would have with a boy that she likes but doesn't like her. If you get it yay if you don't -_-' I'm sorry for those around you. But any who, today I felt like a big baby. I was perfectly fine all day.... The regular fine(Yes there is different types of fine. Ask any emo :P)
I'm not emo or anywhere close just if the thought entertained your mind. But today in my last class which was English we were working on our personal statements. Now I have not finished mines for the simple fact that I have already passed the mark for the length of it so I was going to work on how to fix it. I had my head down and then SADE plucks me in my ear.... She did this the day before yesterday too why she likes plucking me in my ear I have no idea but I was about to rock her jump. (I really don't want to be cooking right now) So after she plucked me I jumped up mostly on reflex and a little on my violent attitude towards things. I forgot about the fact that there was still computers out..... next to me. So when I got up the chair and my foot hit a wire connected to the computer. I seen Sade was damn near out the room so I just deciced to just go put my head down until it was clear for me to get a computer, but then I get yelled at my Ms. Penny(not really yelled at kuz she can't yell for the life of her) but it was a yell for Ms. Penny. I got in trouble by Ms. Penny! This made me feel like an extreme baby(I had a flash back to 1st grade) so I put myself on time out. It was one of those time outs mostly meant for you than anything else. I really didn't want to do anything after that. I kept my head down until Ms. Penny poked me asking me something about my personal essay. Askin me if I had it.... I told her it was in my locker. She asked my if I wanted to go get it.... I said no I want to sleep. She told me to go and get it so I did... I gave her the paper and went back to putting my head down. By that time she was standing up somewhere else so she didn't really bother me. I said two things and put my head back down. Next to me Sonya was talking to some ladi that DJ knows. I don't know why I think Sonya had to get something but the ladi said somethig to me and it caught me off guard kuz I really didn't expect her to say anything to me. She asked me some stuff and we spoke for very little and I told her that Ms. Penny had my paper. And right when I said that Boom! Ms. Penny starts walking over. I started saying "Oh boy she coming over here" But in the same hush voice I was using talking to the Ladi. I didn't catch her name tho so I shall give her the name...... Daddies Ladi.... Or DL short...Or D Ladi...... But then DJ might think i'm talkin about her..... My geez. Somehow tho ppl seem to know when I'm talking to them when I say ladi..... But anyway! MS. Penny comes over and was like "Are you grumbling about me walking over here?" That was the kind of question that you'd ask expecting to hear the answer no.... But I'm too honest for that. I kindly said yes. And she made me talk about the essay......As I mentioned b4 the essay was far too long and some parts had to be cut out or shortened or something and Penny was aiming on doing just that. I asked to go to the potty while she twiddled with my paper. Honestly I went straight to the office because I needed some away time from the essay talk. I didn't not want to do it and I already felt like a kid.( Did I mention how much I DON'T want to be cooking right now?) Then after I was in the office for a minute or so I went and visited Adam the computer mister. I told him about what had just conspired downstairs when Ms. Arkins the college counselor ladi came in. I was telling Adam about how I DON'T want to be bothered about anything doing with an essay when the college ladi says...." If you need an extra eye for your college paper let me know." I know she means well and so does ms. Penny which is why I have nothing against them but that really irritated me. I just say i want nothing to do with it and you offer me help for it....*sigh* I need hot chocolate. But I FINALLY go back to find out she was H A C K I N G away at the essay. And the parts that she took away was the parts that made that essay mine. I'm not all that much of a writer but I am trying to be. I'm finding my own little style and as far as I know most of my style is my way for writing how I speak. My writing is more like a conversation than anything else. After she stripped away the "unnecessary" parts. I was left with statements..... Statement after statement after statement. If felt as if the "Me" in that had just been pulled away and that made me oddly sad. I put my head down and cried a bit..... I didn't mean too..... this was all after she had walked away and such..... it felt as if somebody had taken away my favorite toy and then just left me in the corner all by my lonesome....*sniff sniff* But I had to stop quickly when I had to pick up my head from the darkness of my arms to answer the call of my momz. She new it was something wrong, but I did not give in!!! I held up strong and say nothing! When she asked what was wong I said nothing! lol(I laughed kuz of how I said nothing. It reminded me of my brother.)But I was kool...Am kool. I just don't want to do that essay anymore because it feels like I can't put me in it for it to be good and fit into what they want...... And of course some one who reads this is going to say yes i can.....but i feel that way not think that way so it's different.

We're still at war
And the Quote of this blog is: Even "If the voices aren't real they still have pretty good ideas"

No comments: