Monday, October 27, 2008

Another day of looking pt. 6

Well I'm sitting here looking at my keyboard and again I do not feel like cooking though I am doing it anyway. Well I'm done cooking and I'm ready to sleep but my mother says I can't go to sleep until after I eat. Why it makes a difference I have no idea, but now I'm wondering about college stuff since it has taken over my mind. Well that and life questions in general. But I've actually started to semi take this college stuff a lil seriously. Bet people are glad to hear that. AWWW my teacher was soo sick. She looked so little. My mother side was about to come out. She was soo little yet a grown ladi at the same time. Odd one she is. But hm... I don't really know what else to write. I'm extra tired. I think I shall sleep now.... Food or not.
~We're still at war~
The quote of these sum of words: "Think of yourself... Think of others... Then laugh your ass off at them."

No comments: