Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another day of looking pt. 5

Todai todai todai......was a beautiful FREAKING dai. I mean that seriously. I like 2dai.... and yesterdai..... Fridai was iight, but saturday and sunday is seeming so lovely. 1st off. I'm anticipating monday so this week went slow as hell which I love kuz I don't like school. So the longer my weekend the better. Then on saturdai I was babied which I loved. I made everyone give me hugs!!! I was around alot of people so I got a lot of hugs. :D Then I got home and Scooby-Doo came on back to back. It was on everywhere!!! Scooby-Doo movie and then Scooby-Doo2.... I was lovin it. Even though I was tired as hell I still stayed up and watched MY BOO. Then 2dai I got to sleep in late..... I woke up at a I donno time and my stomach was killin me...I was paralyzed for a good min but it was right when I waking up so that part of the day doesn't matter. I got up had me some pasta(alfredo)and got on my komputer where my friend informed me of the football game that was on with the Jets(who I like and WOn) and then another game with the Giants(who I like and who WOn) It was a oh so lovely day. I enjoyed it. I watched football allllll dai. But I'm tired..... I haven't even been up 12 hours and I ready to sleep. How shameful. I've been watching MGS stuff alllll week. And that has gotten me through some stuff. I love it. It's soooo funny. ^_^ Laughter is such a beautiful thing. Ah and on saturdai I went to a workshop and talked about what I found funny about saw to people that don't like horror movies and were eating.... It was truely lovely. WAnna know my favorite part??? Its the part where the guy had to put his hands in the glass boxes above him but the part that he had to put his hand in was like the thing that u have to put a straw in. So when he put his hand in it was like little glass triangles pointed at his wrist. So he'd try to pull his hand out and be like "ow". I found that soooooo funny. Both of his hand was in two boxes above him. So he had to just stay there. That was soo funny. Poor guy.... Nothing is ever as easy as it seems LMAO. Ok Maybe somethings..... But your being tortured.... Did you really think it'd be "that" easy. I mean come on now??? The guy who likes to play mind tricks on everybody would give u a key and the antidote that would save your life in two glass boxes and all you would have to do is stick your hand in there and pull it out??? I don't think so.... Lol I'm so mean. I haven such demented humor, but I love it. Everybody know who's gonna be the only one laughing at the movies watching SAW5..... Thats even if I go see it. I don't like 2 b scared lol. But my day was wonderful and I wish the Saw experience on no one. And I shall end my day laughing and listening to music...
We're still at war
The quote of this episode of words is: "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

No comments: