Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another day of looking pt. 2

Todai I was actually going to do work. I was actually hyper about the project. I was all set... Until I go to look for the CD. It was nowhere to be found... I wonder what happened to it....I bet somebody misplaced it. I know where I put it. Sadly it wasn't there when I was going to burn my CD so I had to go out and buy my own. I was cool. I was hyper again. I believe it was the music. I love my music. And then it happened. "Yo, yo son. I want you to do this for me." OMMFG! Why is it that everythime I "WANT" to do something that I need to do somebody has to bother me for something. I almost NEVER want to do anything that I have to do. And the extremely rare times that I do want to somebody HAS to bother me. It NEVER fails. I feel a nap, bath and hot chocolate is in order. Not in that exact order but all of that must happen before returning to that place of forced labor(school) tomorrow.....well in 8 minutes todai. And I got a headache.... I think I have to place notes all over the ladi of the house's room in order to remind this ladi that all doctor is in order(not that they do anything, but it'll give me something to do dealing with my headaches) Random thought..... I think my grandfather is going deaf... The T.V is always extra loud except when he's going to sleep....O.O.....But then he might just be trying to play us because everytime my friends come over all of a sudden he has the hearing of a normal person... Somebody said that he reminds them of uncle joe off of Madea. I don't think so but hey who knows. I really want some hot chocolate, but sadly i'm too lazy get my big self up and wobble to the kitchen to put some water on and then get up again about 3-5 mintues later to make it. *sigh* Being lazy can be quiet a hassle. Now I'm going to take a nap.... I'll write again when I get up.....Maybe.

No comments: