Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just A Thought

I've been thinking....
Our president is poppin...
But I'm not saying that because of what I think of him...
No sir... But because of how people are reacting to him.

I knew he was poppin when people in the hood was talkin about him without negativity.
government.... in a positive light. I knew he was poppin when they made a rap song showing some hope for politics. I honestly knew he was poppin when the hood chinese restaurant had a picture of him and his family up on the glass that you order from. He has Jehovah's Witness's talkin bout, "I really hope he can change it like he says." My sister got mad at Usher for stealing her idea for getting people to go out and vote for him.

My thoughts on him are the same but its nice to see people's reaction to him... There has been a change in saying, "The president is iight'" Before you got into a fight because nobody liked our old president and associating him with anything non-hateful would get you shot. Now saying "The president is iight'" will get you into a fight because people think he's way more than just that.

Quote: All expecting the unexpected does is make you a spaced out highly paranoid individual. Plus if your expecting the unexpected doesn't that turn the unexpected into the expected... making the term void...I could go in more but, I'm lazy ad tired.

No comments: