Sunday, March 1, 2009

After these days....

Lately I've been having odd dreams or nightmares. In the dream today it was kind of a manhunt setting except I wasn't alone. We had killed and alluded a few people and I was instructed by a boy that because I was quick that I shouldn't hide in the closet because they would catch me in there. Then we had a conversation about james patterson book, which I believe came from a conversation last night. This was right before we proceeded quietly up metal stairs to a door that led to the next room. Sadly I felt that something was going to happen and didn't voice that thought until after i started to run back. I fell back of course and kept going down the stairs only to look up and see my friend turn around but be blown up and few other people or pieces of people fly off the top of the stairs. Odd things is that I laughed when i wrote that. ANY way. I ran back as fast as I could for I knew the storm of savage killers would storm through any minute. I ran inside the closet and climbed to the top after shutting the door. I was the last one left and I really didn't have time to think about that seeming as how I was wondering how to get past the hundreds of people trying to kill me. As time passed I sat there until it was extremely quiet and then got myself down. I decided I had to sneak past them all and kill as many as possible to survive, but as soon as I poked my head out the door with a gun in my hand ready to shoot any and everybody there stood a lady that look like this lady named Valarie from my school. Now as pretty as she is, in that dream she looked scary and crazy as she smiled and shook her head no as if to say bad move as she moved towards me with a cake in her hand. It hand pink frosting and looked like a birthday cake for a little girl but somehow I knew it was a bomb. I initially tried to shoot her but all that came out was little bubbles that looked like spit. I had to come to terms with death in a dream... It was either be killed by her bomb or be killed by the mass amount of killers who would rampage this area shortly after. So I sat next to her... and for the first time I tried to wake myself up(half assly) and failed. Good thing I don't know what it's like to be blown up or that might have hurt. And that's one of the more subtle dreams. Then theres the actual nightmare where thoughts in the back of my mind come to surface and i feel everything and I wake up shaking. The bad thing about this nightmare is that when I wake up it feels like theres some one behind me. Even when I have nothing on my bed. Thats the main part that bothers me and I don't know if thats common. But then I have other odd dreams... none is coming to mind atm but they're weird. I remember I had a dream that forced me to believe in myself... or pushed to into a corner. I don't really know the difference in that one. You tell me. Ok so this is wat it was...: I was trapped in a invisible box inside an empty store. Now I hate being trapped somewhere. I don't like being forced to do or not do something. So I struggled and struggled and struggles until I broke out of the box by pushing past the wall. I think it had to do with a mixture of me realizing it was a dream and I have power over my thought(which I struggle with some times...more at that point) and...yea.. that lol. But I finally pushed past it and felt free. I started jumping on rooftops and flying. All at night... That was one of my favorite dreams. :D.... Ok thats enough about dreams...

Quote: All things pass.. so make sure they know and remember your damn name.

No comments: