Wednesday, March 11, 2009

At school workin mi ways

So today was ok... I was good until I got bothered about my "electronic devices" Its so annoying. I hate school when somebody brings up the term "electronic devices" because they only use that term when they want you to put it away. I put it away and really got into a bitchy mood. I finally got to listen to this song again. I don't know why I like this song... Because its sick.., but it sounds nice... well the chorus does. But Im in a little bit of a better mood now. I found a site to watch videos in school ^^. And I'm also happy because it has the song Mi Love said was from her to me. :D I ish happeh now. Now i can tolerate people. Before i listened to music.. well these two songs I wanted to be left alone... I didn't want to be bothered. But Music just made me feel so much better. Love the music... cherish the music! :D Kuz without music I'd kill you :D lol... just almost playin

No comments: