Friday, May 8, 2009

My thoughts....again

So I'm here sitting home in front of my computer when I know damn well I should be in school and for the first time I might actually not go to school from me staying home and just not going(While I'm well awake anyway.)Going to school has become one of the hardest things ever. Its even harder than doing the work they give out there. I had so much to do today. But I just got a text message saying if I don't go I will fail. Even though if I leave out now I will have missed all my classes and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get into the building, but I can't fail now. It would just be stupid...

Quote: "Cry in the rain so no one knows."

I hate depressing quotes.

"Although its but a dream, but in dreams are where the nevers are found."

"If I lose my musiq 2dai I will cry.... pray 4 me lol... And those around me.

No comments: