Friday, May 8, 2009

My day

So... my day was the oddest mixture of hell and a bit of heaven. Well the day just started off as most do now... My post right before this was part of that morning. But as it progressed I found out a few things. Hopefully passed a class and got some clothes. Thank you for clothes. I needed some... Anyway. I also got a kiss on the cheek from a crush today. I could always tell people I wasn't crushin on this person, but I told some one today after that. I couldn't help it. The smile was there and I was so damn happy. And it wasn't a little thing of interest. It was practically nothing to them because that's the type of person they are but to me it completely offset my attitude. The smile that came over my face was I don't know. But I think that its like the second time I will ever admit that I blushed. Hope they didn't notice. The other time was pretty much the same situation with another crush. And that was the first time either of them had done that so I guess that's why the smile was there. Geez... I hate crushes... All they do is make you smile all the time to no end accomplishing no goal... Even though to them and in some ways to me it wasn't a big thing... meaning it was virtually nothing it still made me just a bit happier... Ok maybe a lot. :D And I found two songs I've been looking for since forever.... ok.. not that long... maybe like two months ago. Oh and I have another crush :-P I think... I wonder what's the difference in a crush and... Nevermind... Too damn complicated. Besides everything doesn't need a category. They're just somebody I think I like. OH! And my favorite line of today is, "Hey. You're gonna be an Aunt." Like I'm already not of 11... Guess that's being made even. Interesting.

Quote: "I don't smile because I'm happy. I smile because I have no idea what's going on."

1 comment:

td said...

this post kills me because i totally know that you're not gonna tell me who it is! but glad you're happy. ;)