Friday, November 28, 2008

Poem time again?...Maybe...I think so

Nothen18's IMVU Blog
04/23/08
I try to never mind it
But all I feel is hurt.
I try to look the other way
But damn I feel like dirt.
I'm cryin and I'm buggin
This sad emotion I'm chuckin
Lookin at this pain I'm duckin
Look at this situation i'm stuck in
I feel Angry and confused.
Emotions scattered and abused.
Crying brings pain
But not more than whats in my heart.
And No one's here to blame
Cuz I caused it to b ripped apart.
I've had people come and go
But nobody's just up and left
I dont know what to put right here
But I know I know the rest
I set myself for these things to happen
So fingers are pointed at myself
I was always told 2 take it like a man
but right now I need some help.
I don't know what to think
I dont even know what to guess.
I ask myself does 4 count that much
Guess the answer is a yes.

No comments: